Sending Your Property Search app from your Mobile Back Office
If a potential buyer or an existing client is wanting to search active listings on their mobile device, instead of sending them to a nationally branded property search app that could potentially entice them to interact with other agents, why don't you send them your branded property search app? Your IDX driven search app will give your prospects access to the most recent and up-to-date active listing activity on your MLS, and the best part is, They will only see your contact information.
Follow the instructions below for details on how you can use your Mobile Back Office to send your individual agent branded search app to your buyers phone in real time.
Before we begin, please ensure you have the Mobile Back Office installed on your mobile phone. If it hasn't been installed yet Click Mobile Back Office to learn how to get set up.
Let's Get Started
1. Open your Mobile Back Office App or go to dotsignal.com on your mobile phone and enter your email and password to login.
2. Once you have logged in to your Mobile Back Office click on the Menu bar at the top left of your screen. This will reveal your menu options.
3. Select Communicator.
4. Next you want to select Create New Broadcast which will take you to Step 1- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEND. Because your intent is to send your search app to a prospect you will want to select the option My Search App.
5. Next a pop-up window will prompt, "Would you like to include any properties to link to in the message?"
6. Click on No. This will skip Step 2 and take you directly to Step 3
7. Step 3 - WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEND TO, Click on the PROSPECTS tab if you want to send your property search app to a previously captured lead or click on the ADDRESS BOOK tab if you want to send to a previously imported contact.
8. New Contact? Click on the Blue plus box on the upper left side of the screen. From here you can simply enter the new contact information with mobile number, assign them to a Group and then click on Save.
9. Now that you have the contacts of interest selected to receive your mobile app, it is time to go to Step 4 - CREATE A MESSAGE. You get there by selecting the envelope box at the top of the page. You will notice that there is a default message waiting for you, but if needed you can edit/create your own message by clicking within the message box. When you are satisfied with the message it is time to go to Step 5 - SEND MESSAGE.
10. From here you can Review Contacts, Review Properties and then Send Now or Schedule the message to go out at a later time.
11. Once the message is sent, you will be taken to the Broadcast Details page confirming the message went out.
12. Your prospect will instantly receive a text message with a link to your Agent ID home page and Property Search App (RealSearch)
13. Select Search Homes to search properties on the MLS.
Clink on Share My Agent ID & Search app to learn more.