Managing Agents MLS ID Numbers
In order to pull in new property listings from the MLS and associate them with the appropriate agents account each new agent account will need to have their MLS ID number entered into their existing account. In most cases this process is automatic. Check with Dotsignal to find out if your account has the auto agent setup feature.
To learn how to add a new agent account click on Adding New Agent Accounts.
To learn how to enter an agent's MLS ID number please follow the instructions below.
- Once you have logged into your Dotsignal Administrator account click on Dashboard.
- Click on "Office Dashbaord".
- Click on "Manage Agent MLS IDs"
- Locate the MLS/IDX Source you want to manage and click on "Manage Agent MLS IDs associated with that MLS.
- Locate the agents name on the left of the screen.
- Enter the agent's MLS ID in the far right box.
- Scroll down and select Submit.
- After clicking on Submit the Agent MLS ID will move from the (Update) Column to the (Current) Column.
- You can also try and find the agents MLS ID by entering the agents active MLS # in the Listing ID Search box then scroll down and click on Submit if the MLS ID was found.
Note, the system is designed to auto locate and enter the agent's MLS ID if the agent has an active property on the MLS. However, if you enter the agent MLS ID manually you will need to scroll down and click on Submit before the system will update the MLS ID number and move it to the (Current) status.
The goal is to make sure the agent has his or her MLS ID listed in the Agent ID (Current) Column.