From your computer
Leads captured from your mobile enabled marketing collateral can be directed to both your mobile phone as a text message and to your email. In your Dotsignal back office account your lead alerts can be managed in one place for all your listings and on a individual property level. The instructions below will help you learn how to manage your lead routing.
Managing your lead routing for all your listings
- After logging into your Dotsignal back end account click on Manage at the top right corner of the page. Then select My Leads.
- This is where you can add additional mobile numbers and email addresses or delete any existing mobile numbers or emails.
Managing your lead routing for an individual property
- In your Dotsignal back end account click on Manage. Then click on Manage Properties.
- Click property you want to work with.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the property page until you see the "Alert Records" box
- Here you can add a lead alert that will only apply to this property click on "Add New Record"
- Use the drop down menu to select Email Address or Text Message Alert then enter the mobile number or email address.