From your computer
Leads captured from your mobile enabled marketing collateral can be directed to both your mobile phone as a text message and to your email. In your Dotsignal back office account your lead alerts can be managed in one place for all your listings and on an individual property level. The instructions below will help you learn how to manage your lead routing.
Managing your lead routing for all your listings
- After logging into your Dotsignal back end account click on Manage at the top right corner of the page. Then select My Leads.
- This is where you can add additional mobile numbers and email addresses or delete any existing mobile numbers or emails.
Managing your lead routing for an individual property
- In your Dotsignal back end account click on Manage. Then click on Manage Properties.
- Click property you want to work with.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the property page until you see the "Alert Records" box
- Here you can add a lead alert that will only apply to this property click on "Add New Record"
- Use the drop down menu to select Email Address or Text Message Alert then enter the mobile number or email address.