From Your Computer
Managing Property Codes for your office
A property code is an unique number assignable to an existing listing. Property codes can be utilized within your signs or print marketing. See related topics on Signs and Print marketing.
Assigning a property code to an existing agent and property
- After logging into your administrator web back-end account, click on Marketing Suite at the top of the page. Then click on Property Codes.
- Click the code you want to manage. Note: You can search for the code if needed.
- If the property code is already in the subject agent's account you can choose to Edit the Target which will allow you to assign or reassign that code to one of that agent's existing properties.
- Scroll down and click on Save & Quit.
- If you need to move the property code to a different agent's account then click on Actions and then select Assign to another Agent.
- Select the agent in the pull down menu and then click on Submit.
- Now you can click to Edit the Target and select the target property. Remember to scroll down and click on Save & Quit.
Note: If your office is setup on an automatic property feed then please allow 24 hours for the property to feed into the agents account after it has been placed on the MLS.