Moving Property Codes Between Agent Accounts
- Login to your admin or manager account.
- Click on Marketing and then click on Manage Company Codes. This gives you a view of all your office codes and who they are assigned to.
- Click on the code you wish to reassign.
- In the agent drop down menu, select the agent you wish to assign the code to.
- You can now either select the agents property you want assigned to the code or move forward without selecting a property.
- Click on Submit Changes
Note: If you do not select a property the code will still be placed in that agents account without a property assigned to it. At anytime you or the agent can click the codes page and assign the code to a property.
Note: If the code you are reassigning has a property assigned to it you may want to first verify with the agent before moving the code.